MapleStory Finger Point

Friday 26 August 2016

1989 -Taylor Swift





Album – 1989 – Taylor Swift
Released - 27 October 2014
Label – Big Machine Records

Track Listing

01 Welcome to New York
02 Blank Space
03 Style
04 Out of the Woods
05 All you had to do was stay
06 Shake it off
07 I wish I would
08 Bad Blood
09 Wildest Dreams
10 How you get the girl
11 This love
12 I know places
13 Clean
On Deluxe only
14 Wonderland
15 you are in love
16 New Romantics
17 I know places (voice memo)
18 I wish you would (voice memo)
19 Blank space (voice memo)

This 80 inspired album is Taylor Swift’s fifth studio album though her first official pop offering. The album has an excellent range of tracks ranging from upbeat to soft and slow all flawlessly delivered with amazing vocals from the amazingly talented and very beautiful Taylor Swift. The track ‘welcome to New York’ was used in the recent the secret life of pet’s movie.

I love this album try to listen to it as much as possible, really enjoy the 80’s vibe being an 80’s child it’s a no brainer. This is one of those albums you can start from track one and happily listen to all the way through, have a lot of albums id happily skip three or four tracks on it but with this one it's all good. If I was asked to choose one favourite track from this album id struggle but my top three would probably be ‘out of the woods’ really nice slow song with a great beat to it, and obvious choice has to be ‘shake it off’ Tay Tay or Swifty looks as mad as a box of frogs in that video and so funny at the same time. My third favourite i'd have to say is 'You are in love' it's such an easy song brings images of staring out a window on a rainy day lost in my thoughts. Overall this album quickly became one of my all-time favourites, I know the album is a couple of years old so if you haven’t added it to your collection then why not, got out and buy it this minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment