MapleStory Finger Point

Friday 19 August 2016

My Top five Lager Drinks

Warning this post contains large amounts of alcohol so please read responsibly.

My Top five Lager Drinks

In this day and age it Sounds crazy when I say before I turned eighteen I never drank, hated the taste and smell of lager, I remember when I was younger having a taste of my Mams Federation Special and it was rank, sure I nearly spewed after trying it. And yes I had my Mams permission wasn’t anything underhanded. Anyway my top five boozy drinks, the following list is my personal experience and doesn’t reflect the brands or the tastes of others.


5. In at number five is Fosters know it’s a reasonable priced pint and has 4%vol. but it tastes a bit weak and watery so it’s at the bottom of my list.






4. Next in our list is LCL aka ‘Loony C@*ts Lager’, it’s a lovely smooth 5%vol premium strength lager but there lies the problem, it tastes so nice that you drink and drink and finally turn into a complete and utter Divvy that’s the clean version.


3. This brew is not to dissimilar to the one above it’s our French favourite Stella Artois it packs a nice 5.2%vol and also sends you a bit mental when consumed in high amounts.







2. This used to be my favourite lager but price and the constant hangovers on a Sunday morning knocked it from the top spot, the number two lager is Kronenbourg 1664 this is a lovely drink and would have been my top but after four to eight cans did leave me with killer bad hangovers.





1. The number one in my opinion has to be Coors Light, this comes in at an ok 4%vol and is a very nice drink, could happily drink them all day but that would make me drunk. Know this will not be everyone’s choice but it’s mine so deal with it, already had a few while writing this ‘hick’.

No comments:

Post a Comment