MapleStory Finger Point

Tuesday 6 September 2016

A sweet Duet

The Galaxy Duet is a 95g bar of chocolate that comes in two flavours  Toffee & Popcorn and Cookies & Cream, though I have seen a caramel & shortcake bar but never tried it. I roped my two kids into trying out the duet chocolate, though it's chocolate didn’t take much convincing.


We opened up both bars and broke off a couple of pieces from each bar. The kids tried the Toffee Popcorn first they weren’t overly keen on it the toffee part of it was the nicest it had a nice caramel texture to it the popcorn was ok but nothing to write home about.



The next one we tried was the Cookies & Cream this was the better of the two bars the cookies was nice and crunchy and enjoyable to eat and the cream was an all-round winner with the kids they both liked this part it had a soft mousse like texture and a nice white chocolate taste to it.



At the time of purchase the bars were on offer two for £1 at Poundland though I’m not too sure if this offer is still on, but they are on sale at all good retailers go buy one today I’m sure you will like them as much as we did. and the kids gave the own opinions.





Becky "The Toffee & Popcorn one tasted of nuts I didn't like it. 

Ellie "I did like the Toffee one not the popcorn bit.



Becky "The Duet Cookies & Cream one was delicious and I liked this one the best.

"Ellie "The Cookies were hard but i liked the Cream bit. 

Ellie also added "If they made a Toffee & Cream one it would be my favouite. Can't please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment