MapleStory Finger Point

Thursday 8 December 2016

3 Months Miles stone


Today my Blog is 3 months old HAPPY BLOGDAY to me, 3 months ago I came out fighting and was psyched up for writing about things I like and projects I was under taking, this was great as I did like attempting to cook, making things and the odd review and of-course playing games on my PC 'not a console fan soz'. Things were going great and my post game thick and fast getting the content out to the masses was something I wanted but was not my end game the whole point of my blog was to record things iv done call it an online diary something to look back on when the day comes I cant remember my own name. So Month one was great month two things sorta dried up or I just got lazy to be honest the dark cold nights loomed and after finishing work all I fancied doing was chilling out by soaking up RADs and killing Raiders on Fallout 4 or getting through my Burn Notice boxed set which I highly recommend if your stuck for something to watch.



I could bore everyone with daily you tube exploits of my progress on Fallout 4 but sadly I have a face for radio and even I wouldn't watch a video without commentary, anyway I'm gonna try and post more but for the present time lets just say iv gone the way of the bear and im hibernating for the Winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment