MapleStory Finger Point

Friday 16 September 2016

Me Myself and Tinnitus


For the past five+ years i've had Tinnitus won't say i've suffered with it, I mean its just there I just put up with the constant tone in my right ear. Tinnitus for those who aren't aware of it is a constant noise inside your ears this can be a different noise for each individual who has it the causes are anything from possible high blood pressure to prolonged exposure to loud noise, the Tinnitus noise for me it's a high pitched whistle with a heartbeat like pulse. The the pulse part of my Tinnitus is tolerable and fairly relaxing when i'm trying to sleep its the whistle that is the irritating part always there always on a major pain to be honest.



Over the past few weeks my Tinnitus has become decidedly worse my left ear now has the same issue as the right and the sleepless nights are beyonde a joke, I goto bed for around 10.30 and like clockwork im awake a 3am try to get back to sleep only for the Tinnitus to go into overdrive and them im tossing and turning drifting in and out of sleep next thing I see the clock showing 6am, bearing in mind my kids are up for School at 7.30. Been like this nearly evey night with the exception of the nights im that shattered that I get one full nights sleep.

This is one a condition id not wish on anyone but nearly everyone would have experienced it at one point, have you ever had a ringing in your ears after a night out, a football match or music concert well that ringing is Tinnitus if only on a short scale. I did eventually bite the bullet and go to the doctors they took my blood preassure and checked my ears and eyes, my ears and eyes were fine but my blood preassure was high so was asked to go back and have my blood taken so guess I will have to wait and see. 

If you would like further information on Tinnitus please visit Action on hearing Loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment