MapleStory Finger Point

Wednesday 12 October 2016

A toy a toy my childhood for a toy Pt3. Lego Special


Lego the building blocks of a childhood, Lego for just about every kid was the freedom to let your imagination go wild. The simplest of ideas turned out to be adventures. Lego when I was young to be honest is something I cant remember much of, the one thing that stands out in my empty void of a brain is Lego space I definitely know I had those as to exactly which ones errrr! I don't have a clue. The Lego spacemen of my day were pioneers out there in the depths of Lego space and they didn't even need visors for their helmets not like the soft arsed spacemen kids have now.



I think every parent has rekindled some part of their youth when playing with Lego with their children I know I have, my youngest daughter is now 9 yrs and she still loves creating with the Lego she has this fascination of making wheel chairs or Lego leg casts for her dolls. I like to believe she will be a doctor when shes older but due to the other things she gets up to i'm thinking more Spy. My only negative regarding Lego would be the cost of it, one half decent kit your looking at around £40-£60 which to me is pricey. Lego is another one of those toys that can happily stand the test of time be nice to think kids will still be playing with it 100 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment