MapleStory Finger Point

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Ballsed up Meatballs

Monday tea time I though id make pasta and meatballs I mean how hard can it be, so got myself some minced beef and had the other ingredients already, I cracked on and
got everything prepared I say prepared opened a packet of mince, defrosted some frozen onions opened two tins of sweetcorn and chopped up a tub of mushrooms sooo! time consuming.



So then I got to making the meatballs threw the mince beef into a bowl sprinkled some mixed herbs, salt and pepper added a little oil the grabbed my meat in my hand and game it a roll, repeated it a few times until I used up all the mince and my balls were all ready.


Frying time, first I fried off the meatballs they were big balls and took a while to cook, after a few minutes I took one of the balls out cut it through the middle and realised that they weren't cooking in the middle so my big balls all had to be chopped in half so that they would cook all the way through and avoid giving my family food poisoning. 


Next fried off the mushrooms in the meat juices and stuck some fusilli pasta on. Once everything was cooked through I added it to the pasta along with the sauce to jars of Dolmio sauce and mixed it all together.


Next I put some garlic and tomato bread in the oven and let the meatball pasta simmer. Once the bread was ready I dished it up and wolfed it down it was rather nice if I do say so myself and no one go food poison either.


No comments:

Post a Comment