MapleStory Finger Point

Sunday 2 October 2016

Mince + Dumplings = Yumm!

The other day I finished work picked the bairn up from School and went down the Street (or up the Street as i'm constantly corrected by a friend of mine), anyway was looking for inspiration for what to have for tea then in my head I fancied mince and dumplings with a side of mash. Off to Iceland got my basket and had a wander round the shop. Got my Aunt Bessies Dumpling mix and look for the mince seen the frozen stuff but decided to go for fresh go a 500g packet and off to tills to pay for it. Got home and began getting sorted for cooking got out the frying pan and then grabbed a couple of onions roughly chopped them and threw them into the frying pan along with some mixed frozen veggies.


fried them off until the veggies were soft then poured them into the oven dish. Next up was the mince opened the mince and pulled it and dropped it into the same frying pan and began frying off the mince until it was all brown and cooked though threw in some salt and pepper plus a knorr beef stock pot.


Once the mince was all done I added it to the veggies and the poured a cup of bisto gravy over it then got to making the dumplings. Opened the Aunt Bessies Dumpling mix and poured it into and bowl mixing it as instructed on the packet theni added some Paxo sage and onion iv made sage and onion dumplings before and there actually quite tasty.


Once mixed I floured my hand and made golf ball sized dumplings patting there asses flat and adding them to the dish, all done then I popped it in the oven and began the big task of tidying up. Dumplings all lovely and brown so took it out of the oven during this I did stick some tetties on so they were boiling in the background just if your curious.


Ok everything done and I began serving it up but oh! no I wanted to be all fancy pants and decided to pipe my mash onto my plate this is what you get from watching cooking shows.


Right as you my have noticed  from the pick my piped mash does look a lot like white dog turd but id tasted a lot nicer (never tried dog turd before you ask) anywho the meal was lovely and went down a treat and the dumplings were just mmmmmm!.

No comments:

Post a Comment